Technology Connection has recently begun working with a trusted partner to provide ePDU systems to our valued customrs. ePDU systems are rack level Power Distribution Units that provide many flexible options when it comes to distributing power within rack enclosures and to end equipment. Our team is excited about this great new product as it’s just another piece of technology that will help data center managers improve the power distribution within the data center, ultimately delivering efficiencies and reducing energy costs. All ePDU’s have features which set them apart from standard “power strips” and are built with high-quality, industrial grade materials. A wide range of mounting options, inputs, outputs, and power ranges, as well as customized options are now available upon request to meet your unique requirements.
- Functions including: Basic, Metered Internet, Advanced Monitored, Switched, Emergency Power Off, Voltage Regulation, and Automatic Transfer Switch
- Both vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Power ranges including: Standard Power (0-4 kW), Mid-Range Power (4-10 kW), High Power (10-15 kW), and Ultra High Power (15+ kW)
- Rugged industrial construction and design
- EMI/RFI and Spike/Surge suppression available in most models
- Products can be customized to fit your needs including military COTS and Data Center applications
- Accessories that let you customize your ePDU to fit your needs