Data Center Maintenance
Technology Connection provides customizable maintenance programs to ensure your data center’s efficiency is always maximized. Our team will work closely with every client to design a comprehensive maintenance plan that best suits the client’s needs. We have outlined a few of the generic programs below:
Annual Predictive Modeling Maintenance
Technology Connection offers customized annual maintenance airflow packages. Our team of professionals stay proactive in not only maintaining, but continually working with you to maximize all efficiencies by utilizing the latest in CFD technology. We can tailor a maintenance package around each client’s needs, and implement an effective program to accomplish the client’s goals. Below are just a few examples of Technology Connection’s maintenance program capabilities:
- Energy/Airflow efficiency planning
- Data center layout alterations/planning
- Diagnosing potential airflow problem areas within the data center
- How to implement effective energy reduction initiatives
Quarterly Health Checks
Technology Connection recognizes that data center and facilities managers are short-staffed and their time is in high demand daily. We have introduced Quarterly Health Checks to add peace of mind, and essentially allow our clients to “outsource” their airflow and energy efficiency requirements and updates to Technology Connection’s professionals.
The following outlines this new service:
- Each quarter (customizable) Technology Connection schedules onsite assessments with one of our cooling professionals
- Cooling professionals thoroughly assess the data center’s current state with the intent of making recommendations for efficiency improvements
- Report is provided to client summarizing all findings from the assessment
Data Center Cleaning
Our comprehensive data center cleaning services and maintenance programs provide maximum accountability and up-time for your facility.
Whether you’re looking for the safest and most effective method to keep your facility well-maintained or simply require a world-class clean for your flagship data center, Technology Connection will be there with the most professional and highly trained staff and equipment and chemicals specialized for your environment. All our technicians are specially trained according to Federal Standard 209e for data centers in order to work within these complex and critical environments.
Our teams of professionals are trained to clean your subfloor according to code (100,000 @.5um – see Fed. Std. 209e). We help preserve static control with our knowledge and experience with the many types of equipment in a data center and the laws regarding static dissipation. Our custom-blended chemicals are cleanroom safe, static dissipative and non-intrusive.
Our Program Includes:
- Highly-trained technicians who specialize in working around sensitive wiring and machines
- RF Suppressed, cleanroom certified antistatic equipment
- Custom-formulated antistatic and static dissipative chemicals
- Data Center Environmental Reports: In-depth analyses and scientific testing of your facilities
- Emergency, on-call services at all times.
Who Can Benefit?
- Large or Small-Scale Data Centers
- Network Control Centers
- UPS Rooms
- Computer Rooms
- Raised-Floor Areas (Subfloors)
- Any Critical Environment Technology Facility